The process to get Strava to re-recognize the ride, note that this just uses tools that Strava supplies to us on their website.
- Go to ride that isn't being added to the challenge.
- Go to the Actions pulldown. Export it somewhere you're gonna find it again. Go look there and be sure you can find it. Look again, just to be sure. If you can't find a .gpx file then stop what you are doing and just email support. I don't want you deleting your ride and then not being able to re-upload it.
- Go back to the Actions menu and delete the ride (Strava won't let you have a duplicate ride, so you have to delete it)
- Upload the ride by clicking the orange "Upload Activity" button at the top of the webpage.
- Choose the file you downloaded in step 2.
- Give it about 5 minutes so Strava will re-check your profile and load the ride into the challenge.
- Bask in the glory of your hard-earned climbing.
Please note that you are actually deleting the ride, from Strava so you need to be sure of where you are downloading it to and that you can find that place. If not, you could be primed to panic...